Saturday, September 11, 2010

behind the scenes

Nina had a great idea to have the Ayers Photography do another photo shoot of the boys.  I called and luckily they were able to shoot the Bailey fam Saturday at 8am!!  Yes, we got up, dressed and out the door for a family photo shoot at 8am.  

Yuri and Angela thought Moss Rock Park would be a good place for he boys.  It was perfect...and HOT!  I had this bright idea for us to wear fall colors, jeans, button downs, sweaters and layers.  Shows you just how often I am NOT outside at 8am.  Here are a few pics from the shoot. 

I might have to ad that my hubby looks quite cute and I enjoyed him being at the photo shoot...its not often he gets to join us on location, be it work or family.  Clark, just so you know the moxii photos shoots require more energy than shooting 2 little boys...I promise!  Hope you had fun.
     





Posted by Picasa

No comments: